Sunday, August 08, 2004

Line Dance Competitions

Just a quick post about my upcoming competitions:

ONE DAY EQUATORIAL LINE DANCE CARNIVAL 2004
Date: 14th August 2004
Time: 4pm onwards
Venue: Hotel Equatorial, Bangi
Ticket price: RM95 inclusive of dinner and dance party (I think there are some cheaper tickets allowing entry to competition venue, excluding the dinner and dance party, but I can't remember how much)
Categories I'm competing in: Team, Individual Open - Amateur

NESTLE DANCE FOR YOUR HEART FEST : FINALS
Date: 21st August 2004
Time: 4pm onwards
Venue:
Ticket price: RM70 inclusive of dinner and dance party (tickets running out quickly)
Categories I'm competing in: Team - Youth, Individual - Youth



Anyone interested to come support me??? I know the tickets are quite pricey though, and if you're not into line dance, the dance party might be rather boring for you. Anyway will update the outcome of the comps. Oddly the above two comps are not highlighted in their respective websites.