Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Mom & Dad are coming back!!!!

My parents are coming back tomorrow! They called home and said they will arrive in KL late evening. Finally. I was really worried about them.

I have to work this Saturday again :( This time going to Sg Besi. My boss is going though, so that means she'll be doing the driving... hehehe... then after that it's a full day. Meeting some of the others up at Midvalley for dinner and I have some plans before that, which means I won't be home at all so I'll be lugging my office laptop around the whole day. Sigh....

I have a major complaint to make but I'm way too tired to type it tonight... I slept at 3am last night and the whole day consisted of my trying to make it through.... a full night of practice again so I had no chance to nap. Thank goodness we had an early night! I'm hitting the sack now!