Saturday, August 14, 2004

D-Day!

It's competition day! I know it's only a one-day carnival but still getting jittery about it. Odd. Usually I'm calm right until JUST before I go on the floor. But yesterday I dreamt about the competition which of course, was a pretty silly dream because it had infused both today's and next week's competition.

The carnival is having unnecessary semi-finals (with almost all categories having only 4 participants, what do you need semis for?!?!?!) and I really hope I don't get knocked out. The world won't come to an end if I do though. But even if I do make it to the finals, I have to dance so many times - 6 in total! 2 dances per individual category (semis + finals) and my team dances (2). Fortunately there are NO semis for the team category. Considering there are only two teams competing....

Wish me luck!!!