Friday, July 09, 2004

25 years and counting...

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday!!! Muaxes all around!!!

Having more fun this year than the previous years! My dance team took the Cancerian babies for dinner last week at TGIF, and it was really fun. They made us stand on chairs (as usual) during the TGIF birthday sequence and of course had to give speech as usual (and I went into my overly-dramatized Oscar-acceptance-like speech). Even on my birthday night, my team kinda poked fun by going through this extremely simple dance routine (extracted from our competitors' choreography) while singing Happy Birthday. It was so cute and totally unexpected!

My aunt took me for dinner on Wednesday, and one of my best friends took me out for lunch today. Another of my best friends gave me a very useful gift - aromatherapy diffuser (for use in a car). And it was really nice hearing the beeps of SMS wishes throughout the day!!!

I was supposed to go for a yacht cruise with a friend tomorrow, but due to constant recent bad weather she's decided to pull out of it :( .... however in place we're going to go for a nice dinner instead. AND I'm expecting a dinner this Sunday as well as next Saturday. Woo hoo! I've never felt so special. Certainly a far cry from my 21st birthday which I spent all alone in my room at college while doing Math homework......

There was no family celebration this year though... mainly because my parents aren't here :รพ They went for my sister's graduation in UK (who sent me a card via snail mail) so the house is pretty quiet.

This year less people actually remembered though. Many of my supposedly close friends have not remembered. But hey, there's more activity this year. ;) And the
ones who mattered remembered! And the ones who remembered matter!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)